11th is very different in terms of the course content what you study till 10th. 11th and 12th will teach you concepts of fundamental physics, chemistry and maths. And the moment you will ignore them. all of the work that you will do in future related to study will get effected. We will teach how to prepare,While studying try to find applications of the topic that will help you in understanding the topic better as you could relate it to physical world
Chemistry is obviously new and so is maths except some part. Maths is extremely important. Some of the topics that you need to understand at best are integration, differentiation, differential equations, geometry and matrices. Since you will be preparing for JEE it is utmost important. Even without JEE you should learn them for better understanding of physics and chemistry. You will study about direct application of these maths topics in other two subjects.
That being about the course. Now how to prepare?
- Make time table which includes how much time to give to what subject. Please include some resting or recreation time in that. That is important. And some extra time in which you can do what ever you want if you want to give extra time to study do that or if you want to sleep its up to you.
- Be focused.
- Read it again what you don’t understand the first time and ask it if you don’t understand it second time.
- In early period, generate interest in the subjects.
- Learn self-motivation.
- Maths will need a little more focus than the other two subjects. This doesn’t mean you should not study physics and chemistry. They also need substantial time.
- Keep revising from time to time.
- Don’t miss school, school is important.
- Give time to yourself and analyse your learning.